1. When did you love for real estate start?
I’ve always had a love of real estate. I completed a course and have been working in the industry for the past 14 years. I absolutely love my career especially the social aspect and the fact that you are helping people transition onto the next stage of their lives. It’s so fulfilling!
2. What were you doing before real estate?
I worked in and managed my own business which was hairdressing. I owned five hair and beauty salons.
3. Name one thing we might not know about you?
I used to show and breed Labradors which was a family hobby as both my young daughters were involved. I have also enjoyed sailing on Hobie Cats and competed competitively for years.
4. What’s your favourite recipe?
Chilli mussels. Everyone loves them except me as I just enjoy cooking them.
5. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Hopefully relaxing on a beach in the Mediterranean or sipping a latte in a Paris cafe.
6. What do you love the most in your home?
The views and the close proximity to Williamstown Beach, especially the bay trail through the Jawbone Reserve which is where I love taking my dog, Scarlett for a walk.
7. How do you start your day?
I get up about 6am, walk the dog and then I’m off to work.
8. Favourite type of architecture?
Modern because I love the crisp, clean lines which seem to meld with light and space. I love heritage too.
9. How would your closest family and friends describe you?
My loved ones would describe me as a reliable person who loves to have fun whilst sharing a meal or wine. I’m always there to help anyone in need.
10. If someone asked you to give them a random piece of advice, what would you say?
Enjoy life, travel and most importantly have fun.